Set up a consultation to determine the best solution for your facility and we’ll send you a free trial mat.
Or sign up for our newsletter to stay connected with us, learn about new products, see facility profiles and more.
WHAT MAKES FIBERBUILT THE COMMERCIAL CHOICE?
- 3 high-performance hitting surfaces
- Colors that blend seamlessly into a golf course environment
- Looks as close to the real grass as any synthetic turf product on the market
- Rubber base construction for durability, stability and easy setup
- Accommodates right and left-handed players
- Environments allow for practice throughout the bag
- Made to work with various types of launch monitors
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Easy, tool-free assembly
- Little to no ground preparation required
- Component-based system for relatively low-cost replacements
- Customizable to virtually any shape, size or configuration
Fiberbuilt Golf is the only manufacturer to provide multiple hitting surface options to meet the unique needs of its practice facility customers.
True Launch Conditions + Feedback
The most realistic simulation of real fairway grass with the sound and feel that better players appreciate.Learn More
Durability + Injury Prevention
Incredible durability for long-lasting hitting surfaces and construction that maximizes safety for players’ joints.Learn More
Value + Versatility
Simple, attractive aesthetics in a uniform surface that allows for placing real tees directly into in the turf.Learn More
Full swing, chipping and putting practice all on one incredible mat.Shop Now
A wide assortment of square and rectangular sizes for putting practice from short putts to long lags.Shop Now
The FacilityBillows Lodge at the Racine Country Club - Racine, Wisconsin The Product Player Preferred Series Studio Mats The Configuration10'x4' Center-Hitting The Install DateFall 2022 The MotivationThe all-new Billows Lodge, a well-appointed 8,000 square foot building, was created to be...