Putting a Premium on Practice
The best courses, ranges and practice facilities know that delivering exceptional practice and teaching experiences are core to building strong, long-term relationships with their players. And it all starts with their hitting surfaces. Fiberbuilt takes the lead in providing these facilities with the most premium tee lines, mats and putting greens, delivering the highest quality hitting surfaces available. And with their great looks that blend beautifully with the aesthetics of the practice areas, Fiberbuilt products are favored by elite facilities worldwide.
WHAT MAKES FIBERBUILT THE COMMERCIAL CHOICE?
- 3 high-performance hitting surfaces
- Colors that blend seamlessly into a golf course environment
- Looks as close to the real grass as any synthetic turf product on the market
- Rubber base construction for durability, stability and easy setup
- Accommodates right and left-handed players
- Environments allow for practice throughout the bag
- Made to work with various types of launch monitors
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Easy, tool-free assembly
- Little to no ground preparation required
- Component-based system for relatively low-cost replacements
- Customizable to virtually any shape, size or configuration
Fiberbuilt Golf is the only manufacturer to provide multiple hitting surface options to meet the unique needs of its practice facility customers.
True Launch Conditions + Feedback
The most realistic simulation of real fairway grass with the sound and feel that better players appreciate.Learn More
Durability + Injury Prevention
Incredible durability for long-lasting hitting surfaces and construction that maximizes safety for players’ joints.Learn More
Value + Versatility
Simple, attractive aesthetics in a uniform surface that allows for placing real tees directly into in the turf.Learn More
Full swing, chipping and putting practice all on one incredible mat.Shop Now
A wide assortment of square and rectangular sizes for putting practice from short putts to long lags.Shop Now