Why Choose Fiberbuilt Tee Lines?
Fit more golfers per square foot when you install a Fiberbuilt tee line, and experience the greatest levels of performance and durability available in commercial hitting surfaces. Over 5,000 facilities trust Fiberbuilt because all of our tee lines deliver:
- Incredible Aesthetics - A great looking tee line that ﬁts in with the rest of your practice area and provides a great turf look and feel.
- Premium Construction - The best engineering for sturdy, durable practice surfaces that feel great underfoot. From the heavy-duty base pieces to the stance and hitting surfaces, no one makes tee lines like Fiberbuilt.
- Totally Customizable - A modular and expandable design that ﬁts virtually any range configuration, including curved layouts.
- Fast, Tool-Free Assembly - A base structure that requires little to no ground preparation. Pre-measured and cut pieces means tool-free assembly that can be done on-site in less than a morning.
To design and create the perfect tee line for any facility, our product specialists work with facility teams to take measurements, suggest the right designs and engineer ideal solutions.
True Launch Conditions + Feedback
After 5 years of rigorous development and testing at ranges throughout North America, we’ve introduced the Player Preferred Series, the industry’s highest-performing hitting surface, developed in collaboration with 6-time PGA Tour winner Steve Pate.
- The tee line preferred by better players, constructed with both Pure Impact Turf sections and Performance Turf
- Can be constructed in almost any length or configuration
- Available in 4 foot depth
- Standard configuration spaces golfers 10 feet apart
- Narrow option spaces golfers 8 feet apart, maximizing the number of golfers in your space
- “On Course Green” color blends seamlessly into a golf course environment and looks as close to real grass as any synthetic turf product on the market
- Friction-ﬁt tees allow for real tees to be used
- Little to no ground preparation required
- Component-based system allows for replacement of worn parts over time at a fraction of the cost of the original installation
- Assembles in just a few easy, tool-free steps
Fiberbuilt Tee Lines can be easily configured for the particular size and aesthetic requirements of any range. Please contact us so our specialists can work with you to design the ideal customized practice area.