Fiberbuilt Grass Series Studio Golf Mat - Double Hitting - 10'x6'
Keep your game under par, and your practice area oversized with the Fiberbuilt 10’x4’ Double-Hitting Studio Mat. Our 10’ x 4’ Double-Hitting Studio Mat, accommodating both right- and left-handed players, is designed to meet your exacting specifications, yielding realistic ball flight numbers. The authentic Fiberbuilt Grass hitting section is ultra-durable and proven to perform exactly like real fairway grass. Hit down and through, and avoid turf shock to prevent injuries. Even better, it comes with our 300,000 shot guarantee.
- The ultimate mat systems for teaching bays or indoor studios
- Configurations to accommodate various types of launch monitors and ball trays
- Accommodates left- or right-handed golfers without moving the mat; ideal for enclosed areas
- Hitting surfaces use authentic Fiberbuilt Grass for realistic launch conditions and injury-free practice
Assembles in just a few easy, tool-free steps
- For optimum performance, you should install your golf mat on a firm and level surface like concrete, packed gravel, asphalt or a solid deck. It should not be installed on bare ground or grass.
- The finished dimensions of this mat are 121"x73"x2"