Fiberbuilt Grass Series Studio Golf Mat - Double Hitting - 10'x4'
Keep your game under par, and your practice area oversized with the Fiberbuilt 10’x4’ Double-Hitting Studio Mat. Our 10’ x 4’ Double-Hitting Studio Mat, accommodating both right- and left-handed players, is designed to meet your exacting specifications, yielding realistic ball flight numbers. The authentic Fiberbuilt Grass hitting section is ultra-durable and proven to perform exactly like real fairway grass. Hit down and through, and avoid turf shock to prevent injuries. Even better, it comes with our 300,000 shot guarantee.
- Designed to accommodate both left- and right-handed players
- Fiberbuilt Grass comes with our 300,000 shot guarantee
- Each hitting section includes 4 tee holes
- On-Course Green color
- Tool-free assembly
- Ideal configuration for optical launch monitors like Foresight, SkyTrak, and Ernest Sports
- Includes: 2 Fiberbuilt Grass (nylon) sections, 1 Performance Turf Mat, 2 Performance Spacer panels, and our exclusive tool-free modular rubber foundation with easy-lock fasteners
- For optimum performance, you should install your golf mat on a firm and level surface like concrete, packed gravel, asphalt or a solid deck. It should not be installed on bare ground or grass.
- The finished dimensions of this mat are 121"x49"x2"